STANDARD WARRANTY TERMS
Thank you for choosing KeepSafe Security Screens and Doors
For your peace of mind, KeepSafe proudly guarantees against defects arising from faulty workmanship or materials of the goods, subject to the following conditions:
- The product has been installed in accordance with the relevant Australian Standards and recognised building practices.
- The product has been maintained in accordance with the Care & Maintenance instructions.
- The product has not been subject to misuse, physical abuse or neglect.
- Manufacturing standards and tolerances are not deemed defects, nor are industry variations in the colour of the Aluminium surface finish.
- KeepSafe assumes no liability for damage caused by cleaning solvents or brick cleaning acids.
- This guarantee is limited to the repair or replacement of faulty product at the company’s discretion but does not extend to the installation or refinishing of a replacement product. No liability is accepted by KeepSafe for personal injury, loss or claim or property damage, installation costs, material or other costs (whether special, consequential or otherwise) howsoever caused or arising whether direct or indirect.
- Only repairs carried out by KeepSafe personnel or authorised agents are covered by this guarantee.
- Claims under this guarantee should be made within one month of the defect arising in the product. Copies of documentation showing the purchase date of the product should be included with your written claim and forwarded to KeepSafe.
- This guarantee is in addition to all other rights and remedies in respect of the product to which you are entitled under the Trade Practice Act and similar State and Territory Laws.
Should you wish to offer feedback on any of our products or Services then please do not hesitate in contacting us on the above telephone or email.